Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

March 12, 2012

Hey Family! 

Hey, I’m sorry! But I don’t have much time today. We went to El Lago de Nicaragua with the District/Zone today and it is late. 

El Lago de Nicaragua

(Sue’s note: El Lago de Nicaragua is the largest lake in Central America and home to the Bullshark, the only fresh water shark in the world!! Pics from the net) 

El Tiburón 

I saw the photos of Elder Woodruff in the hospital with his jaw. Poor guy. I sent him an email and told him to smile. Ha ha. 

Elder Batz is Awesome and the Best. The best thing I would say is that he is very patient with me. He has not received his Greenie Package! But we await the green ties anxiously. :) 

It is Fresco (brisk) here in Jinotepe at night. But it is still pretty hot here too in the day. It was more fresco a couple of months ago. But my comp says it is Way hot here. (He comes from the mountainous area of Guatamala. Where you have to wear a coat in the night outside.) 

Our work is Really Great this last change. We have two Sacerdocios who are really positive for this month. One is named Porfilio (I already told you about him) And he will be a great leader in the church). 

We have a couple of families really chosen. But there have been some weeds growing by the wheat and we are working on that. But we had a very spiritual experience with a new family this weekend. 

We were talking about the Plan of Salvation and I felt like there was something when we talked about it and I asked her if she had someone close in the family that had died recently and it was her sister and we were able to share about where we go after this life and share experiences and testify. It was great! 

Ok I have to go. 

I Love you all, 

Elder Hardy

No comments: